Sunday, March 23, 2014

My 30 Days of KPOP : Compressed

If you've been into K-Pop for quite some time now, you would know this thing K-Poppers do (mostly on Tumblr) called 30 days of K-Pop. I admit I am intrigued to do it but let’s face it, I’m too lazy (eheh). Also, some of those questions are – to me – like rocket science level hard. For instance, Day 3: Your ultimate K-Pop guy bias. HOW DO I EVEN ANSWER THAT?

How?
Yet I still itch to do this. But to make it easier for me, I’m not going to do one question per day. Nope, instead I’ll just narrow it down to the easiest questions and answer them all in one post. Here goes~

Question 1: Your favorite k-pop guy group
Exo❤ 
(BTS come in close at second)


Question 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group
SNSD No contest:D


Question 3: A k-pop song that makes you cry
SNSD - Dear Mom :,(


Question 4: A k-pop song you know all the words to
I'm embarrassed to admit I no longer know it fully but it was the first song I truly memorized from start to end (I even nailed the rapping parts): DBSK - "O"- 정.반.합. I'll choose this since I have no current song that I really know all the words to. I'm lazy,okay?・㉨・


Question 5: The very first k-pop song you ever heard
DBSK - 'O' Jung Ban Hap
Here's a live version since I've already posted the MV above.


Question 6: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist
SNSD Tiffany - Pokerface (Lady Gaga)


Question 7: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles
My ultra favorite will be SNSD's Tiffany But I can't leave out the Queen (Hyori) and SNSD's aegyo queen (Sunny) so I'll pick these three as my faves

My fave pic of her eye smile.
Beautiful Lee Hyori,
say it backwards still Lee Hyori.
Those eyes plus those lips
= adorable Sunny bunny
If I ever feel like it, maybe someday I'll answer the other 23 questions. But for now, that is all folks~


~ END RANT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment