Tuesday, July 15, 2014

EXO everywhere at Berjaya Times Square!!

Well...EXO standees.

Close enough.

As everyone and their grandmother knows, EXO endorses Nature Republic products. The shop at Berjaya Times Square, KL, recently held its grand opening. 

Today I visited the shop and "ninja"-ed some shots. 

Up there you got Luhan cockblocking KaiSoo Kai, Luhan and Kyungsoo welcoming you at the left side of the shop's entrance. On the right there is a trio made up of a unicorn, a panda and the guardian (that's Lay, Tao and Suho for non-EXO fans).

And this will be the only time the twin towers are shorter than the others.

The other six members stand guard inside the shop, way at the back. The left corner made me tear up a little so I quickly moved on to the right corner before the shop assistant called the mall security or something. So in the left corner there are Xiumin, Kris (Kreaaaase *ugly sobs*) and Sehun. In the right corner stand Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen.

There was something a little off about Chen's standee. Take a wild guess why. 

Winner gets to win the standee! (No, not really, I lie).

I didn't know Chen's now working as a cleaner for Nature Republic...well, I guess even famous idols need to do some moonlighting from time to time.

In this next picture, at the top we see Luhan prettily promoting the Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. Side note: I freaking love this gel! My skin feels as soft as a baby's butt every time I slather it on. I bought two tubs back in December, still haven't finished though._.

Promo~ Promo~

At the bottom, a close up of the promotional poster. The promotion is until this September, plenty of time for Malaysian EXOtics to come and clean out the shop :D

Below you'll see one of the promotions (read the rest on Nature Republic's Facebook page, I'm not being paid by them to write this so I'm not gonna kindly link to said page *insert squishy-Soo's evil leer*) every EXOtic should look out for. 

No promotions for masks though.

I almost bought the whole set but then remembered that my wallet is filled with emptiness and probably a trapped moth or two.

I don't think that's legal currency.

I guess shop assistants know a broke face if they see one, so no one bothered talking to me. I took the time to wander around freely. Stared at the lip balm sets a couple more times...

Then left before mall security really showed up.



Some more pics of the shop.

Oh, I think I saw SNSD Taeyeon's products too but I was too focused on my pain of not being able to purchase anything that I forgot to snap pics._.

Now here's a video that breaks my heart further (why u boys so perfect?!), enjoy!



~ END RANT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment