Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rainy day~



Woke up today to the sound of rain pitter-pattering outside my window. It sounds so beautiful, so relaxing - makes me happy.

Whenever it rains, the song "Rainy Days" by Oneway & Jun.K (shown above) is always the first song to pop into my mind. The English, acoustic version. Because it's just so beautiful, so perfect for days such as this.

Then the second one will be "Singing in the rain", especially the version sung by SNSD❤ 


Then there's "On Rainy Days" by Beast, off my favorite album of theirs "Fiction & Fact". Listen to this beautiful sound, the boys' voices harmonizing together in a simple symphony.


Usually, these are the three songs that will automatically just hit my brain whenever I hear raindrops. Of course, I'll end up thinking of Rain too somehow. How can I not - that name! Rain is falling down from the rooftop...


Actually, there is one more thing that comes to mind the moment I hear the word Rain - and it's not a song. It's this makeup tutorial video. Pony's eyes are just so beautiful here (I have a thing for gray lenses) and the simplicity of her makeup (I also have a thing for simple makeups) is so mesmerizing to me that this video is permanently etched into my mind.



Ah, rain...비 야아...

Okay, now I want it to stop. I'm hungry...(the food court is a five minutes walk from here)...

No comments:

Post a Comment